Body Contour Services
- Liposuction/Lipoplasty - Removes excess fat from specific areas of the body to slim and reduce fullness.
- Fat Grafting/Fat Transfer - Fat is removed from one area of the body to another to improve the area where the fat is injected.
- Arm Lift/Brachioplasty - Arm circumference is reduced through liposuction and skin redundancy to improve the look of the arms.
- Body Contouring/Reshaping (After Weight Loss) - Significant weight loss can leave the body with excess skin. Body contouring procedures may help improve body shape and tone. They can also help with skin hygiene by reducing skin rashes from folds of skin.
- Body Lift - Surgical removal of loose hanging skin and fat from around the waistline.
- Brazilian Butt Lift - Transfer of fat from one area of the body to the buttocks to create a more full look.
- Thigh Lift - Reduction of excess skin and fat to reshape the thighs, resulting in smoother skin and better proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
- Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty - Surgery to remove excess skin and tissue hanging over the abdomen; also includes tightening of abdominal muscles and creation of a new belly button.
Face and Neck
- Brow Lift - Surgery to correct a low-positioned or sagging brow; also helps smooth the area between the brows.
- Chin Surgery (Mentoplasty) - Reshaping the chin by enhancement with an implant, or surgery to reduce the bone in the chin.
- Ear Surgery - Otoplasty (ear pinning) is surgery to change the position of excessively prominent ears or change their size and shape. Also torn earlobe repair.
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) - Surgery to improve the appearance of upper or lower eyelids; can help correct impaired vision due to sagging skin.
- Deep Plane Facelift - Surgery to improve visible signs of aging in the neck and face.
- Lip Implants - Permanent lip augmentation using silicone implants to plump the lips.
- Lip Lift - A surgical procedure to lift the lip.
- Deep Plane Neck Lift - Surgery to improve visible signs of aging in the neck and jawline.
- Fat Grafting - Surgery to improve loss of volume due to aging, "permanent filler."